Friday 25 July 2008

Who is the 'Greatest Mistry' of them all?

Last week, another Mistry appeared at Dare. No, it was not the poo that suddenly appeared outside near the smoking area. It was Rohit Mistry. Dam, another person with the same surname as me. After the first couple of hours of hate, I learnt to accept that there would be other Mistry’s out there and started getting on with my life again. Both being keen footballers, dare fc captain Jamie Green had seen an opportunity and decided that we should play football to decide who the ‘Greatest Mistry’ of them all is. Being highly competitive, I jumped at the chance and lost.







A few reasons:

1. Totally unfit.
2. Controversial decision.
3. Too many mistakes (me making the howler of the night, no comment).

2 comments:

]-[appy Thought said...

I still get mail delivered to our house under the name Ms. A Mistry. I thought it was someone having a joke until I met you at uni, previous owner I guess.

The Oxymorons said...

What kind of mail? White powder pouring out of the sides? or a constant ticking? I feel wanted again. Thanks.

DM