Thursday 4 September 2008

Communication breakdown...

My wallet was stolen. Shit piss...in hindsight that really could have dampened the proceedings. Some woman handed it in claiming it somehow walked into her back and was packed away, obviously minus the 10 euros which didn't upset me too much. Finding it again was euphoric...making several friends whilst in a state of trauma. 

Booked the flight the night before I departed, nothing planned so that this would allow spontaneous things to happen right? Apart from doing little research the night before to not to appear arrogant I chucked myself in at the deep end with little money in my account to fall back on. Since Dip and myself went to China we realised language make us lazy and reliant and when it is taken away you revert to instinct#!...>>

Why Spain? I'm not entirely sure for the reasoning apart from the flight being cheap and this being training in Europe before heading into the wild. People worry too much. You can get by in whatever case... (nothing terrible happens and no one dies, ha ha 'in jest') Again...this is part of a series of adventures.



















Blood trail of El toro. Was pleased to see a tradition kept alive by the cheers in crowd as a beautiful animal is taunted to death. I say that but by the time the 5th one came out I myself started realising my first thoughts towards it were very shallow. It was also reassuring knowing the creature was butchered on site.





No comments: