Tuesday 2 September 2008

Notting Hill Carnival

This was my first year going to the Carnival and I was so excited to the point, that the butterfly's were regurgitation out of my mouth. I've heard good and bad things about this event, but as film reviews, you have to go seem it for your self to gather an opinion. The day started slowly having to wait for people and then try to meet people which is normally an easy task, however with the added extra thousands of people, it just made it un realistic. By pure luck and observation, we hooked up with the gang and it all kicked off from there. I drank lots of Red Stripe and had expensive Jerk Chicken (which was a massive let down. It was such a cultural experience and had fab ass day. I left around 8ish and fell alseep on the Bakerloo line and ended up at Stonebridge Park (I live in North Acton). I got home around 11pm and the other half (not Rob) was not happy. Defo will be there again next time.

















Peace Out. x

1 comment:

Gorilla Blogger said...

Would have been amazing to have gone, I love the way different cultures can relate in one big cultural group as one. Unmatched.

+ The best thing is the food i heard.